Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Introduction Ramble



Hello, my name is Chelsea and I have finally decided to try something new and begin a blog! In fact, there's a good chance that you may be the first to lay eyes on this big work-in-progress! If you have somehow stumbled across my page, then you probably are thinking to yourself... "who is she?"  Truth is, I am virtually a 'nobody' in the internet realm . So no, I am not well known for a successful YouTube account, nor for my Instagram aesthetic, and I am definitely not recognized for my cooking or baking either (unless of course you work for the fire department). But, I thought blogging would be a wonderful experience, a ton of fun and a great way for me to document and fall even more in love with beautiful moments in life.
          I am nineteen years old and therefore, am at a pivotal time in my life. I keep busy with family, friends, work, bible study, and my attempts at travel. I have matured and grown significantly this past year, more than what is to be expected; and, while I may have let my hobby of creative writing go, I will always be passionate about connecting and sharing with others. I write, not only to accomplish this, but also to learn more about myself too. I strive to make the most of the experiences I have and to document them in ways that photographs cannot. Even if this blog never turns into anything more, this is enough - to have a hobby and to record these little snapshots of everyday life and self-improvement. 
             I welcome family and friends to follow up on this blog if you would like to keep updated while I am traveling! Hope you all doing wonderfully and enjoy my digital scrapbook! 

- CS



No comments:

Post a Comment